Sunday, November 13, 2011

sitting alive

ok the this journey is sometimes a lot more than i signed up for. .i wake up today at 3:30, the light dark, the living/meditation room here in boulder is wide and fireplaced and filled with chairs and a white sofa where i sit to do my work. i make some morning coffee, the real thing, and raisin toast with PB. i'm set. reading adventures in consciousness or Sri Aurobindo, a living treatise of the journey we are on, the path of dynamic evolution of consciousness through the divinisation of the supramental energy that was brought to earth by the leaders of our spiritual legacy. whatever it is i am feeling the energy like a whirlwind through my soul and everything is purple and yellow glowing around me. the room has been my home for a week and the weekend was amazing since last thursday when the strongest blast of ananda hit me and put me into delirious meltdown for 12 hours as i sat all night in my bedicule, no mattress but leaning on a backjack. all was beyond intensity bliss pain ananda all massive awareness and experience of the unending truth. then the next day the silent weekend began with 12 of us in the large meditation/living room where i am now sitting remembering the unsleeping last 5 days and nights, filled with revelations of the life i am evolving and the work i am doing.my dreams are infrequent as my sleep, and when i do i am fully conscious that i am dreaming. my schedule is to meditate from 6 to8am, then 11to1 then 4 to 6pm. after the 7 to 9pm interaction then i read for an hour or write in my journal. then 3 hours sitting meditation to 1 or 1:30am followed by laying down until 3:30 fully conscious but i feel my body needs the laying down time. i dont feel any diminuation of energy or alertness, in fact my expanse of awareness is beyond knowing at times. the light of realization is bright and unending. the truth seems in me and not somewhere to be found. the bliss surfaces and swims with me like dolphins in the wake of my sailing being through the ocean of myself extending forever in all directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment