Wednesday, November 16, 2011

morning meditation11-12

SAT (awareness) is all pervading. every inch of me is sparkling, glowing. First hour i am in conscious dreaming.
we have left the retreat on a break.We are on a college campus. brick buildings ivy walls cobblestone paths.people are approaching us. Some questions about meditation, attainment, krylon waves, maximum generational power.
a woman wants to interview me. I am walking away. she asks "who are you, What is this meditation you are teaching?"I tell her that its not that, i am that., I keep pulling away from her she asks after me "Whats going to happen to my heaven?"
i tell her
you get to keep heaven.
i am taken to a room, and suddenly everyone i knew at work was showing up. They were cheering and crying, i didnt want to talk. They kept hugging and applauding me
i told them i had to go. i felt nothing except puzzlement.,
and then i realized everyone who had been with me from the retreat was gone., i was going to be late returning to the retreat.
walking down the brick buildings and cobblestone lanes
i see two nuns walking with brilliant auras
i keep going and finally find the room
all is silent
I come out of the dream and feel tremendous peace
the energy is perfect, filling the room and every part of me is alive, aware, tuned to the descending force.
my arms and shoulders feel the pressure, i move them slightly to shift the energy
the room is brilliant force
i am the force
all is light

No comments:

Post a Comment