Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ozmananda

where is the curtain, the OZ man cometh. We sit like children before him and while he looks no different the world swims in his energy and we like tiny liferafts scuttle in the heaving seas. Its the god man the only one in the world i'm related to and no one seems to realize the immense power he can wield. what can i say i'm impressed especially from this state of expansion and awareness. the fusion of his energy and my receptivity puts me into a grokking state of wonder and overload. i cant hear the words as my body fuses with the chair in a glue of ANANDA. the lights dim, seem buttery and flowing with essence. i come for he forthright western honesty that he profoundly gives, but am washed away in old school mystic transformation. i doubt if the few women and fewer men realize what an unbelievable occurrence it is to be sitting here in the wilds of the eastern sierras, edge on to hundreds of miles of BLM country, in the presence of a latter day saint. myself the lost saviour of the tribe, i goggle with the unworkable Majesty of prakriti, fate kismet,destiny that has made this and all these nights possible. My life has been one of those blessed events repeating itself over and over until even I had to admit it and do something before it ended. i followed his advice, instructions, lessons until the world broke like a matchstick in a gunpowder factory. the last sane thing i did was to kill myself before i could die and now my life is assured in this plane of consciousness and the next.it was eighteen months ago he told this drunken dieing fool to say out loud that i intended to manifest the divine in this lifetime.. it seemed silly to me at the time, hardly likely, but i followed him, my brother, as i have done all my life to one degree or another, we've shared everything of any importance and he knows ive gone the extra miles and into danger when necessary to be with him when it matters. and he's come back to carry the litter of my existence back into the truth of what living and breathing is. eternal one channel undivided being, expressed through unbridled awareness and i get the universal love thrown in for good measure. maybe thanks bro isnt quite going to do it, but he knows what i mean and i know it was my trashing my life and his energy that brought it off. I cant wait for the rest of the movie, the sequels until the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment