Monday, November 21, 2011

passage to bethlehem

unrelenting energy cascading, deepening the already deep well of being, the pain of ecstasy all life is unforgiven except the soul life, the opening to the divine. until then you are as dead and  used for whatever purpose serves. once on the path of truth, the system evolves and all the world changes for you. whatever is needed is given and whatever is possible happens. all the saints and sinners rejoice this coming and none dare cross the open entrance where you are awaited, or is it I the angels sing for and the horns are blown. i feel a tremendous rush of awareness and a body wrapping of bliss. nothing is beyond me or outside of me, all time has stopped all thoughts dismissed only the flow and current hot and strong takes me where i am to go. i feel the houses of the holy and the damned lined along the wide open path, none walk or talk or go about their business, the sky is wide and free and the light of day is bright. shawls of the women are laid across the rocks and dirt and men remove their covering hats. all look down as i pass and up as i go by. there is a host of brilliant lights above my crown and my feet are dressed in sandals yellow and white. my arms raised in thankfulness i walk past the well and the public market, no flies stir, no one moves. i am brought to the stall of the goat keeper and a small donkey is brought out for me to ride. his rough hide covered in Damascus cloths and hung with golden pendants and chains. flowers wreath his neck and i too am garlanded. what liberty this passage, what am i that this is come. seated, i rock along the cobbled lane and the fronds of palms wave to cool my way. a line of children follow and sing of the day that the lord was come, what  beasts hooves and childs voice takes me to certain destiny where even the prophets hesitate to read the writings they have forsworn.. this day like all cometh before a storm but now in this life i am adorned and praised for each is a sinner and i their last and golden hope. what playeth young lucifer now on his stringed trident and smoky tongue to taunt my rose covered brow.

No comments:

Post a Comment