Tuesday, January 31, 2012

unbelievable what joy is

unbelievable what joy is each breath and step of my heart
i linger trembling at the doorway
entranced by the dancing masters of delight
in amazement i am dancing too
without thought or motion all is grace and harmony
reflections fill my eyes and i am struck with my sweet self
everywhere
nothing touches me but the love i feel for what is filling everything
full beyond the rim of being, empty of anything ,what walks is the whisper of what waits a step behind the instant of surrender beyond the earthy form
one last smell of the flowers fragrance and the taste of honey gathered from the fields of unending love, there i tarry unadorned in the rainments that await me within the palace i cannot ignore
bring paradise and leave me no pleasure there for emptiness has shown the master of all and the dancers sweet persuasion but for my unswerving distance would enthrall and capture me once more
i await the ceremony, the casting away and the acceptance of all, without question
there we all become the end of what we were, and would be but that there is only this and nothing else exists
loves sweet touch becomes the endless passion and drowns all fears and thrusts all cares aside forever
inside myself, i cannot hide from what i am and speak only from the throne
bring the adornments and sacrifices alike for the final ceremony of time
all space attends and rejoices its ends, there is no ever after
what is done remains done and all is the thunder of collapse
happenstance would be this lovely fable come to me underneath my bodhi tree
love eternal spins its dream and i would sleep forever

No comments:

Post a Comment