Wednesday, January 25, 2012

its all one thing or another

the mornings and evenings, the light and the dark, me being tired or me being energetic. its one experience and like all experiences, they come and go and change depending on your condition and the position of the planets and stars. we have so little real control over that, so its best to just put up with what is for now, since it'll change soon enough. a litlle sleep and the tired goes away, or a little work and the energy goes away, its a squirrel cage life and the scenery moves around but we never seem to actually go anywhere. the one thing i notice that doesnt change is me, the being that is aware of all the changing things, its the same always, its not tired and its not waking up its always on, waiting for the me, my ego to catch up and get with the program, and the ego is the one always dragging the feet and making excuses, the being has none and moves on always ready, always patient, never upset, perfectly in tune with whatever comes up. but me the ego cant match that, cant go the next mile or pull the load or do what needs to be done now, its always got to resist and want it some other way or for some other reason. but not the real me the being, its good to go, on the ball, sees what is needed and is ready to start now. Thats my new best friend, the one i am hanging with most of the time now, but every now and then old me comes back and i can tell, by all the complaining he does. he's not going to do well here, i dont think, not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment