Sunday, January 29, 2012

a mid-livings night dream

i am awake and trembling in the dark
such a night of love
awakened as never before the light
and laughter stll bubbles from my heart
thinking that all is such a play
a divine comedy sure for us
to see who could be in such a trance
as not to realize such blatant stuff
the writer here is my self
and the actors all so wondrous true
that i just cant get enough
i write so fast and full of fervor i forget
theres no one here to bluff
my heart so full and beating with the ending
i despair my awakening in the middle
before i can even get there
alas poor self
i knew him well
what will i ever do
without his paltry feelings
to start the play anew
i fear the end will never come
with loves happiness and the rest
since all have left the stage and cried
this enlightenment has best ended
all posturing and pretense its true
and left me to take my needful rest
soon fuzzy wings alight the day
come wafting scents so new
i sit among the daffodils
covered in sweet mornings
blissful silvery dew

No comments:

Post a Comment