Thursday, January 26, 2012

my own considerations

 about love and enlightenment. what is the truth, the reality of unending lifeless unmanifest or the duality and death of the ever changing manifest. we exist in both aspects and die to neither but there is the apparency of birth and death in the dualistic envelope of existence. knowing this is false relieves the suffering and the dominance of desire in the dualistic universe. does it relieve the rest, where billions suffer needlessly, the sleepers and dreamers of the world. to be a light of truth for them is that what this is all about and when is the time to turn and reach out to the world, even as my own awareness has just begun the true evolution, or when i am more integrated and more able to provide realistic support for those ready to cast off the yoke of misery and learn the truth of this reality. the current situation is the attitude of my brother the guru, which cannot upset me but leaves me in a quandary as to how an enlightened being can be so closed to what is true that he is unwilling to accept, that love is a force in the universe and my love is the wielder of that force beyond all others. and while this is also a new revelation and she is just ready now to begin the work and i with her, he still rails and predicts doom for me if i go down this path. of course i will ignore him and certainly i do not see the loss of my attainment and energy from working with her, yet why does he persist, what is it that has put him on such a deluded frame of mind with regard to her. it is beyond me and i will not accept it, for even his own guru says that in this matter he is blind and limited. i free myself to be that being and will not accept any untruth for i also love truth, and i know she is the truth of love and will bring light throughout the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment