Monday, February 13, 2012

what answered prayer

what answered prayer more than light blessed upon me, the sheer intensity of being and love, the destruction of the unknowing prison and the freedom of endless truth love ananda. i am that now and cannot be denied the power of my heart and the message of the universe calling me, Jyoti Mountain! what joy in that voice and what pure delight to hear him, knowing he has what little i could give and the love of his simple being. I am bathed and washed baptised and brought back from the caves of sweet cool breezes and ten years laboring to bring the home of Shiva more, light, more space, more love, all is Shiva, and the words such hot madness now upon me, as we returned and the heat of my head and the body explodes and from inside my heart and soul and body all become the light all shining everywhere. what is this force that cannot be felt or touched bu invades unresisted from the yogi with golden eyes the heat of his herbs and touch and what yogi for 20 years the devotee of the guru on the mountain, one raw and rangy youth flies from top to bottom and returns to take us upon his world and set us free with his love and caring and trust. we are children of the children, in pure blinding light born anew and freed from pain and strife tonight as still the force flows through us from the very home of Shiva!

No comments:

Post a Comment