Wednesday, February 1, 2012

i fear no evil greater than myself

. I am that and have no end to living. what terrors can there be to the deathless soul. never trapped in the fist of fear, the throes of the suffocating ending. my least moment is the knowing and the greatest is loving. having nothing i cannot be touched or known by what is in my pocket. the life i have with my love inside of every preciousness and emptiness has no end becoming bliss until the days are lost in the golden purity of holding my own heart and feeling the worlds meaning dissolve with the dawn and the sunset all at once. leaving behind all possessions i walk lightly and quickly as the world of karma turns beneath me. the hooks of desire are blunted and the barbs slide from my newly sheathed exterior. i am covered in dispassion. what was a hand is now a extension, what held the treasure is letting go whats not needed. to have the simplest life is devout, to restrain impulse and action for the sheer love of feeling the open awareness without the colors of the ego is joy.i have left the earthly pleasures to the inhabitants and have struck off to the undiscovered worlds that are now familiar landmarks on the trail to the shrines of devotion and love. and its not to the world outside i look for all truth is within and the emptiness of form and fantasy has no pull no where in me to grab a string or push a button as everything now is disabled and done. as the being fills me there is no room for anything else and all thought of lack or loss depart. plenty and abundance are are my limbs and in the middle where before there was an undying hunger, there is only gratitude and  humility for what grace has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment