Friday, February 10, 2012

The samadhi of Ramana Maharshi

The samadhi of Ramana Maharshi is wonderful. The meditation at his side clear and powerful, like a direct current of the divine force. I sat and in a moment was in my own samadhi, backpack tumbled on the floor, my head hanging, collapsed with the energy. I am shaken by my brother who leads me trance like to the next chamber, the temple room, voices and instruments are singing like angels and i go in and sit entranced and bewitched. I am in the center of the room and hundreds are around me, singing Shiva Shiva Shiva Arunachala. i am in tears as the mountain i have been walking everyday, exploring and loving is praised in such beautiful voices.I look and see enlightened masters in the room and all is bliss and perfect love. Mooji and his close circle are next to me and i feel waves of joy. all is the rejoicing of the spirit. As the singing ends i lift up and walk to the streets of the busy little Ramana section of town and make my way unsteadily to the inner trail, and begin my chant Om Namah Shivaya, but now it comes different more perfect and phrased in one breath, and my pace and my breath synchronize as i walk around the holy mountain, i am in the place of direct connection with the force of Shiva and the unending power of the truth. i feel only joy and energy as i quickly walk the 5 km back and join the evening meditation with the group. I am home oh Arunachala.

No comments:

Post a Comment