Friday, April 11, 2014

you are the hammer

you are the hammer, everything else becomes the nail, nothing is a nail, and you are not a hammer, but since you choose to think you are, everything is what you desire. life is not about no. its all about yes. yes you are a hammer, yes I am a nail. pound to your hearts content. and fear not, nothing is lost or destroyed, only your disillusionment can grow, if the hole of a donut can be said to be everything that remains after the last bite, then you are that. the donut biting hole of its own creation expanding through reduction. the first taste is the sweetest, baby I know, the last bite is the meanest, baby I don't want to go. but the bridge of sighs is collapsing behind you and the prison of the past has given way to the gallows of the future. choose well grasshopper, for now is the time to live. I know, the crossdressing asphyxiating orgasm freak maybe chose a bit differently in the end, but the moment is everything. I cannot judge what is, only my reaction to it. and always I feel there is more than I can understand to be making judgments. but they come unbidden and I let them be, for to fight them is to only give them credence. nothing matters in the human system, we do not choose and we do not act, all is another force using these bodies and minds for their own purposes, we are merely the experiencer/observer trapped as witnesses to the birth life and death of unending profusion and plenty, emotions by the oceans full, thoughts enough to fill all empty space, but nothing is created by the forms playing out the endless machinations and dramas, no thought word or action is the free movement of an enlightened human. tragically, there is no tragedy or comedy, only eternity. starting now, what exists is truth, what doesnt exist is a lie.is this truth or just judgment. what is the source of the existence of being if I cannot understand its embedded nature in this soulless form. take no positive from the negative for what finally emerges has no relation to the pupae or the seed. man is parent to no one, each becomes the man next to discover this or die failing at it. what makes this moment special is its lack of reason and glossary, or truthfulness, for what can the actor say that changes what the playwright demands. they've come for a show and they will not be denied. Shakespeare always included a lot of swordfights and sex since that seemed to be a sure recipe for a hit, out out damned yorick, if you prick me, do I not exist? father I want to kill you, mother I want to YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, take me for a ride on the blue bus to the blue bus, come on babe.
love a little, die a lot, learn to know the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment