Saturday, March 9, 2013

What can be said

what can be said of New York and the Divine Shakti Center, Mothers Home. For me, the sincerity and devotion mixed with the purpose and work creates a sense of love and sharing that completes all the facets of Mothers teachings.

Mother's Grace,

i know i am not strong nor can i overcome the weakness i feel. only the divine Grace can help me. in every moment i feel the human and cannot move, then the Mother descends and there is an opening not a great one but just enough to move, to unstuck my fear or irresolution, to move with pain or with surety that pain is coming. in the divine there is no doing it for me, but there are a million tiny blessings to take me from abject despair to getting on my feet and doing service. the movement is just from the bottom of my heart to the middle where i am floating on the water and not sinking .this is all that i can expect, that there is the strength to take the next step and then the next every day until the weeks and months and years pass and the load is lessened and the burden relieved through the attention to service and  cleaning. for it is this work that the Mother uses to inject in me the force that will carry me past the next hurdle, through the next barricade and every day a hundred will appear, just thoughts of darkness or weakness, unhealthy actions and feelings, each weighing me down as the path continues without either beginning or end to be found. Mother has no feeling for the weakness, she is not an enabler of my victim, but when i ask and resolve to rise above what seems impossible to overcome, She does send her force to relieve the unworkable nature of my attitude and beliefs. there is still the physical reality but the personalities begin to soften and positions shift into alignment with the Divine purpose and the heart begins to recognize that in each situation love can work a miracle if its repeated consistently even when it looks impossible.

This is my prayer to Mother,

 Divine Mother, i come to thee with only my heart open to you, to feel your love and grace in my life and to know that in your service my life has purpose and meaning. all else i surrender to you and give each moment to you and your Divine love .

No comments:

Post a Comment