Thursday, December 15, 2011

whatever i am feeling

it comes from the same place, me. theres no one else here. the same one that creates, destroys, rebuilds, completes and never finishes, leaves things just as they are and messes everything up. the real truth is that i'm tired of doing for others, making sure their messes are taken care of. i realize now that my normal awareness is everyone elses momentary peak. the range of awareness is stunning, especially the lack of it. what others seem to think is normal is to me so limited i cant believe it when they demonstrate their inability to see something that is directly in their range of acuity. then when i point it out they become offended that i would think they should have noticed. like being awake is an insult. let this be notice that im done with it all. i have no desire to be around or following any brain dead people anymore. i feel i have done enough for everyone. who knows what this means spiritually and i really dont give a shit. i will pay whatever price necessary to be left alone. speak the truth and be free from sin, that is my only credo. let the rest be what it is, if its anger or resentment or even disgust, then so be it. i am that in everyone. i am not at all realized or even in the neighborhood. the only thing i am is me, and that encompasses all of everything. if i am in a place of discontent, then i forgive myself for that and keep moving. the world is a circus and i am just a trained monkey loose from my chains, nothing is set in stone and no one is my master.

No comments:

Post a Comment