Friday, April 5, 2013

o delirious love being

o delirious love being
i worship thy lolling tongue
i walk in circles to see all and more of thee'
all my senses reel in the magnificence of your supreme beauty
no word can describe nor photo capture the radiance of your love
what cannot be known is felt and only time itself can reveal all that you are here in me
for the whisper of your breath sweeps away all fear and heals with the sound of divine delight
correct me to my ecstatic fault and show me thy pure ananda and bliss
for all i know is false before the sight of thee
though i light a million candles i see only thy brilliance and power
and here the darkness knows no end but for your coming all is white and forever sacred
into each hovel and hut such grace descends and from each window pours songs of devotion
thy only glance assures each moment is never ending and only thy heart exists within
your feet upon a bed of my hearts own blossoms touch no dirt or uncovered soil
for your love purifies everything inside me and i cast away all faithless turmoil
one word from your lips and i am forever speechless
from your eyes i see nothing but divine truth and light
what blindness now encompasses all for nothing can compare with this supreme delight
for you this lullaby of my heart is sung and i would travel round this world to be by your side
never let a moment pass without your love to be my guide
mysterious love, entrancing love divinely love and supreme love
all love of thy divine life
all ananda of your Supreme Ananda
immortal siren of the ineffable effulgent Ancient and most holy One
all is thine and before thee none can stand
for the universe is upon thy heart and within all are carried forever
ever present, ever knowing ever loving being beyond this life of beings
without your love what means this world or man or creation
in moments gone you come and before i am you are, here i remain and everywhere you rush to become
what wealth of life and living you bring and to my soul the river of divine truth now flows
bring the flowers and the vine both true and holy parts of thee
and beneath this ancient bodi tree
enlighten all of me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment