Wednesday, May 30, 2012

all is japanese

all is japanese and my travels are like floating in light and never touching down.  from india to singapore to tokyo and soon the long jump over the pacific in one wide swoop,covering all i hold dear, the waters of my west ,the islands of my youth and repose, and the beaches and mountains of california where there has been a million myselfs recreating throughout my life. the world is turning and as i let go, the lightness expands and the travel seems effortless, each stop punctuated only by the even breathing and steps down corridors, carpeted floor and walls, meals without reservation being invented for me. more than i can eat. and sleep restfull deep and meditative. i sit crosslegged on the half empty airplane, going inward and dissapearing from the process of flying, instead travelling energetically without effort. i sense a higher organizing force at work,preparing each step and ensuring my contemplations are undisturbed. three times through security and three times without a wrinkle, name missspelled, ticket buried in my backpack, no effort no stress, i await my seats loving embrace from tokyo to la and the softness of the air as it caries me to the land where once i was someone i can no longer recall. i am the light and the summoning rich deepness of being floating before the light. i am in the cloud and where there has been rain and thunder, now all is white and perfectly still.

No comments:

Post a Comment