Sunday, July 8, 2012

sound echoes in my heart

sound echoes in my heart, a light vibration that sinks deeper as it penetrates my consciousness. bells ripple through coppered shells and beat upon the endless self washed upon the shore of being, empty solitary feeling every dimple of the rocky sand beneath the sky and pressed against the waters that brought me here. i count the pulse of the waves and the light of the sun warms the wetness i feel filling my senses and drowning my skin. i sink into the sand still warm and damp with salt and endlessly shifting to feel the touch and softness of every instant of existence. who is this burning with the desire to be, to experience to love and live so completely and never for an instant question such richness and enjoyment. i am alive and even as that sinks into the waves of bliss that push the tides of the ocean of love i rest in there is the emptiness that drops like a stone in the endless well falling to the center of existence touching nothing. that has no form, no senses, no desire, no delight, just infinity without matter. what freedom to never be, to never see, or feel, just disappearing endlessness enfolding nothing and what remains forever rests in motion. the open way is empty, the passage back is filled with endless delights, the darkness surrounds the light and the emptiness surrounds the blackest limits of awareness. and into that black hole the finite soul of man is born and from that darkness the infinite brilliance bursts forth as a candle of the heart, unafraid and wanting. every one is here in me in this collapsing universe, this pulsating flesh and wondrous dream of life everlasting that wears like a coat of spring flowers and whispers sweet forgetfulness and hopeless memories that never sleep. awaken all my children and live love and feel joy for my soul is bliss and my heart is forever giving, all this is yours and nothing shall be kept from you, the world is my promise and you the keepers of the secret, there is no end to the deathless soul and no beginning that you know. all is one precious instant of surrender to the everything and the nothing that is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment