Friday, January 27, 2012

past is done

, relieved of all responsibilities, the future forgotten before it could ever take form. what i know is here in this place i call the sweet spot, the area right around me and anyone close enough for me to touch. thats the place where i can live and express my peculiar happy madness and miracles without a reason to be but thrown in to keep things lively. i wish and pray and laugh and sing like i havent a care in the world what anyone thinks and its true, im in love and all things bright and wonderful are waiting for me every time i open my eyes. funny its never dull or even slow, especially when nothings happening, thats my favorite time when the clocks stop and water drop hangs from the faucet trembling and the last truck rumbles by and the power goes out all over the world for just a split second, and there in that brilliant darkness, hearts skip a beat, in hope of the end, the last beat, the place thats always coming but never known. im holding my breath until the whole thing starts up again and whoop to the sky with joy, because this is the best day of my life and the first time i could say that and not just be kidding myself. what ever the price this is worth a million times the cost and while no refunds are ever necessary, its always nice to leave a tip for the best service ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment