Monday, December 19, 2011

this heart is pounding,

 feeling the opening that love brings. the evening is filled with the wonder of my loves heart o expanded so filled with her light shining on all. no one is left out, turned away or missed. all is perfect love, and she the most perfect and I the luckiest to be here near her while this is born and borne and carried through her to the world. what an amazing world, amazing life this has been. how could it be otherwise, I set my foot on the path of miracles and they never cease, I fall in love and it is with the golden heart of the universe, I cry for liberation and the very lord himself comes to me. what more can there be yet I know it comes soon. and all will be done as I planned it without doing anything. let all be as it will and I will cease any concern or care, leave all fear behind and move with this incredible power that fills every bit of my life and be that always, love has the power and life is the engine of transformation, for without delusion no enlightenment is possible. I cry my last tear for loves generosity and take my place at the head of the line, for here I stand and here I am and that is who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment